TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New to the boards of course Watchmen02

I have seen FFP games sitting around my FLGS but never played one until Gen Con the other day. The entire booth staff was amazing and I got a chance to demo Last Night on Earth and Fortune and Glory.

I bought LNoE: Timber Peak and at some point soon will pick up F&G.

Looking forward to introducing my sons to the game and chatting it up around here.
Welcome to the forums, Hoggarth! FFP's booth's been one of the best and busiest at the (now three) GenCons I've attended.
Welcome to the boards! Hope to see you around a lot more. You picked up Timber Peak, which is actually the new "Stand Alone Expansion," meaning it can be combined with the original game as an expansion, but can also be played completely on its own whether you have the original game or not.

As far as we know, Timber Peak actually isn't shipping out to people yet, it was so far only available in person at the Con. So, most of us don't have it yet. You are already ahead of the game. ;-) LOL!
Welcome! Oh yes, there's still the main game and the expansions Growing Hunger and Survival of the Fittest! Can't wait for my copy of Timber Peaks to arrive within the next month!
Ho Hoggarth,

Welcome to TZG, where everybody knows your flavour... eh...

Tadaa! Huzzah!
Cheers,
St
Welcome to TZG-nice to have someone mention F&G,it's a great game that lacks attention around here.

OD
F&G doesn't lack attention on my weekly games nights, it is by far the
most requested game to be played with my group. Your are right though
its not mentioned here on this site much. Maybe because its just to
perfect a game, there isn't much to discuss except pure silence and aww.
Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, I want to pick up the other LNoE games down the road. I didn't realize I was getting Timber Peak early. If anyone has questions about the game, just ask. We'll be getting our first sessions in tomorrow.
Reference URL's