TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Question regarding fighting on a Zombies turn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When on the zombies turn and it initiates the fight, do you start by rolling 2 dice for hand to hand and then another for using a weapon?

Can you use a ranged weapon?

Or do you never use a weapon on the Zombie's turn?

Thanks again guys.
You can only use ranged weapons during that step in the hero phase. So, no, you cannot use them during any fight.

As far as I know, I believe you can use all hand weapons in a fight no matter if they were initiated in the zombie round or hero round. But, somebody more seasoned than I could perhaps verify that for sure.

Also, it is important to remember that zombies AND heroes are both allowed to roll their fight dice FIRST and THEN decide if they want to use any weapons/events/etc.

In other words, using heroes as an example,

- The hero could roll a 3 and a 2

- The zombie then rolls a 4

- The hero could THEN decide to use a weapon/event/etc. in hopes of changing the outcome. For example, they could use a weapon that gives them an extra fight dice and hope to roll higher than a 4.

I hope that makes sense.
(08-23-2012 08:06 PM)wisdomknight Wrote: [ -> ]When on the zombies turn and it initiates the fight, do you start by rolling 2 dice for hand to hand and then another for using a weapon?

On the Zombie turn. during a fight, the hero rolls 2 dice. if the hero then wants to add a weapon or other card abilities, they may do so.

Example
Hero rolls a 4 and a 3
Zombie rolls a 5
If the Hero wants to add dice, they may use weapons or cards to modify the die rolls.

Can you use a ranged weapon? Not on the Zombie turn.

Or do you never use a weapon on the Zombie's turn? Yes, you may use weapons. Hey, if you dont wat to use any weapons. The Zombies wont be mad at you.
thanks Watchmen02
Reference URL's