TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: My YouTube video about LNOE Custom Scenarios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As always, with my videos, I like to start with a slight disclaimer. I am NOT a professional (writer/videographer/entertainer/etc) in any way. I just do my videos for fun. So, don't expect them to be the greatest thing you have ever seen. LOL! I just have fun making them, and hope a few others enjoy them as well.

Also, I guess technically this could have gone in one of the LNOE boards, but since it really is more for me to link my video than it is a discussion about LNOE, I felt it more so belonged here.

That said, I wanted to share my video from this week, as I talk about the fact that one of the things I love about Last Night On Earth is that they empower you to create your own custom stuff. If you would like, I would certainly appreciate anybody who took a look. ;-)

Last Night On Earth Custom Scenarios
Cool Staytpuft, thanks.
Thanks for checking out my video, Denial. ;-) I always appreciate it when somebody does. I just have so much fun making them, that I hope at least a few people get enjoyment out of them as well, even if they are very amateurish. LOL!
Reference URL's