TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Need some people for a good game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now don't get me wrong i understand this is the internet, but if anyone wants to get together at like a comic shop and have a game of last night on earth i am down. I live in Hampton roads. I have all the expansions to this game. good to meet everyone and hope to be a functioning member of this forum soon.
Welcome to TZG-not sure if we have any other Tidewater members but no harm in trying.

OD
Welcome to the boards. Hope to see you around a lot more! I have no idea where Hampton Roads is, but I doubt it is anwhere near me. I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA. Hatboro, specifically, but more people know what Philly is than know what Hatboro is.

I wish you did live close. I have a weekly game night I got started at my favorite local comic shop that goes rather well. I don't necessarily make it EVERY week, but I go pretty often.

If you are interested in getting one started in your local area, don't hesitate to ask around your local comic shops, game shops, hobby shops, etc. You never know. You could get one set up and meet a bunch of new people to game with on a regular basis. It has worked well for me so far.
Greeting and Welcome. (to the best Zombie site there is )

Im not to sure where Hampton Roads is, but Im in Baltimore Maryland.

If your near the east coast and are into gaming. You might want to check out

http://euroquest.gamesclubofmd.org/

Its held in November. Yes, they have lots of euro games and yes the have a torney. Yet, i will be there gaming my butt off. Im not so into the torney thing, depending on the game.

I will have my LNOE set w/ expansions. They do have an area for open gaming, where i spend most of my time.

I also will have;
Power Grid w/ 3 map boards
First Spark
Homesteader
Egizia
Carcassonne
and a couple of other games Watchmen02

Welcome to the site Watchmen02
You Damn Yankees Hampton Roads is in Virginia around
Virginia Beach/Norfolk in my day it was the Tidewater.

OD
(08-27-2012 10:56 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]You Damn Yankees Hampton Roads is in Virginia around
Virginia Beach/Norfolk in my day it was the Tidewater.

OD

LOL! So, long story short... nowhere near me. ;-) Darn. Would have been nice to add a new gamer to the group. I mean, we are good with who we have, but it never hurts to add more. The more the merrier.
Reference URL's