TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New FF Fan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people. New guy here who just discovered the greatness which is Flying Frog Games with the purchase of LNOE. The game has dethroned Arkham Horror as my favorite horror themed boardgame.
Welcome to the forums. Glad to have you. What about LNOE puts it at the top of your list?
Greetings ShastaHawk.

Glad to hear you have found pleasure in the zombie apocalypse.
Greeting SH welcome to TZG.Have you checked A Touch of Evi,l it's a little more like Arkham Horror.

OD
Welcome to the boards, Shasta! Glad you love LNOE. I think you will find many of us here agree. LOL! In fact, many of us are probably obsessed to a bit of an unhealthy level. Or... at least I hope many of us are. I don't want to be the only one. LOL!
(08-28-2012 01:50 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums. Glad to have you. What about LNOE puts it at the top of your list?

Several things. Zombies based movies are favorites of mine and the wife and this carries over greatly into the game. The freshness is probably a stromg factor right now, as is the quicker setup time compared to AH. I also like how the components are of high quality. The final thing, which I think is most important of all, is that the wife likes and plays the game as well which can't be said of AH. She's also a amatuer photographer and she loves the 'artwork' in the game. Making the wife happy is always a bonus

(08-28-2012 06:25 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Greeting SH welcome to TZG.Have you checked A Touch of Evi,l it's a little more like Arkham Horror.

ATOE is on my short list of games to buy, right after to COPE and FANG. I make a point of not buying games in the same genre (horror, scifi, fantasy) back to back. I find that this keeps boardgaming from getting stale. I kind of think that it sucks that FF doesnt have a fantasy game to pick from but thats a very small issue
Hello and welcome to the boards.
Welcome to TZG,

Yeah I have been looking for a good fantasy game for some time as well... So far Runewars does for me, but yeah...

Cheerio,
ST
Reference URL's