TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Has anyone tried to add a madness meter to ATOE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was always under the impression that 'wounds' were physical, mental and /or spiritual. The townsfolk would just take up your terror-adled babbling bleeding hero back to townhall 'cause it was the town eldars' problem. The hero woulf be calmed, awoken and treated there.
Well Im going to make a Madness meter and horror factor for my lovecraft villains.
And anyone is welcome to make use of it or not.
At least it will be there for an extra option.
Finished with the Madness Meter (can be edited as its in layers BTW).
Uploaded template to the download section along with a printable 8.5" x 11" with 4 meters.

Let me know what you guys think.
Added a new AToE Villan Card template with a Horror factor layer to the downloads section.

Hope you all like it.
Wow. How do you do those so quickly, and so well? I am yet again, very impressed.
(08-31-2012 08:10 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. How do you do those so quickly, and so well? I am yet again, very impressed.

Thanks Jack.

Its not a big deal. Just some scanning along with taking bits from various templates.

Im glad you like them Watchmen02
(08-31-2012 08:37 PM)wisdomknight Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2012 08:10 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. How do you do those so quickly, and so well? I am yet again, very impressed.

Thanks Jack.

Its not a big deal. Just some scanning along with taking bits from various templates.

FYI - In the politically correct world, I would be considered artistically disabled, in the real world I am an Art 'tard.
(08-31-2012 08:55 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2012 08:37 PM)wisdomknight Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks Jack.

FYI - In the politically correct world, I would be considered artistically disabled, in the real world I am an Art 'tard.

LOL Watchmen02
Here's what I use to create a Sanity Stat when I using my Home Brew Lovecraft AToE:

Sanity=give Hero/Inv.AH Sanity tokens= to Spirit +
Honor to start.This is the Max.San Rating.

Sanity Checks are made as Honor Checks.

OD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's