TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I first seen LNOE at the Monster Mania convention in Cherry Hill, NJ. I thought it look pretty cool. I went home check out some reviews for it. I decided to buy the game, and I was hooked. I love the game, I play it with my friends all the time. Thx for letting me join the community.
Greetings, zerodanja. Welcome to the horde. Just lay back and let the LNOE infection take you over. Zombie17
Welcome to TZG-Cherry Hill just North of me on NJ Hwy of Death 295.

OD
Thank you,
Oh cool, I'm from Toms River,Nj. But my mom lives around there in Sicklerville. But yeah 295 is crazy lol
Greetings.

Welcome to the zombie pool. Hope you like it here.
Welcome to the boards! Oh man! I always wanted to go to the Monster Mania convention. I've just never gotten around to it. I'll have to go one of these days.

Glad to have another of our fellow undead, infected by the zombie virus of Last Night On Earth! LOL! You'll find many of us are quite obsessed with our awesome little board game here. ;-)

By the way, you don't happen to be in PA, do you? Anywhere near the Philadelphia suburbs? (With you going to the NJ convention, I figured there was at least a slight chance.) Always looking for fresh blood (pun intended) for my gaming group in Willow Grove. ;-)
Hi Zerodanja,

Hi from the broken,
that fills this graveyard, but
with room to spare.

ST
thx guys,
I live near the jersey shore. It's a little over a hour to get to Philly from
where i live.My mom lives about 25 mins from Philly. You should def. go to the Monster Mania u dont live far from cherry hill. The next one is on March. I had a lot of fun there.
(08-31-2012 03:56 PM)zerodanja Wrote: [ -> ]thx guys,
I live near the jersey shore. It's a little over a hour to get to Philly from
where i live.My mom lives about 25 mins from Philly. You should def. go to the Monster Mania u dont live far from cherry hill. The next one is on March. I had a lot of fun there.

I will definitely have to check it out some time.

Anyways, if you are ever in the Philly area on a Wednesday night, then, feel free to let me know. My gaming group meets weekly in Willow Grove at a local comic shop. We play other games sometimes as well, but have played Last Night On Earth almost every single time thus far.
Reference URL's