TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings and Thank you.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greeting all. I am very happy to stumble upon this site. I am a big ATOE player and also recently picked up Fortune and Glory.

It is nice to find a place devoted specifically to FF games as other places it is hard to find the FF posts amongst all the other games.

I thank whomever decided to create this site and appreciate now being a part of it.
Welcome Wasteland Jack!

That would be Sarku the Almighty that you praise...

Cheerio,
ST
Greetings Wasteland Jack.

AToE doesn't have the same number of followers as LNoE but there's a dedicated crowd in here dying to greet you. Hope you'll have fun in here and eventually give LNoE a go to. Chances are you'll enjoy them all.
This site definitely does have a lot more Last Night On Earth fans/activity than for the other Flying Frog games, but there are definitely a decent crowd of fans of the other games as well. I, for one, have not yet been able to play any of the other games, but they are all on my wishlist for the future.

Either way, I love seeing fans of the other games join here as well. For one thing, I like that the fans of FFP's other games will have new fans to share in their discussions. For another, eventually I want to try all the other games, and when I do, I'm going to want to have more people to talk to about them as well. ;-)
ATOE is my fav game from the frog. Always gald to see new ATOE fans join up.
Reference URL's