TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: My web shows... Acquired Taste,The JD Sauce Open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey if you like watching people try different foods and drinks you never seen before. You might want to check out my web shows on youtube.

Acquired Taste
we try the weird food and drinks u might not heard of. Like bacon flavored soda,Sweet Corn Soda,Gefilte Fish,Microwave Pork-rinds

The Jd Sauce Open
We take Jack Daniels Sauce from the restaurant Fridays, and we try it on foods u wouldn't think of trying it on. Like Ice Cream,Cookies, Oatmeal, and pudding.

Check it out let me know what u guys think.

My Youtube Channel
I Happen to like gefilte fish, its even better with horseradish. Ever try some charoset, its yummy as well.

One of my favorite things to eat is, like a tripple chocolate cake with horseradish, yummy. I can never get enough wasabee on my sushi either.

The you tube vidieo was interesting. Which one are you ?
I didnt like Gifilte fish at all. It wasnt really bad tasting but the texture killed me. I never tried charoset whats that?. Everybody has been liking the Jd sauce episodes. But our shows are still kinda new so were to evolving.
I'm Darnell the who mostly introduce the show. thanks for checking out my shows.
That sounds awesome! I will definitely have to check that out when I have a moment to do some YouTubing. ;-)
Reference URL's