TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Studio Miniatures Offering Great Zombie Minis on Indiegogo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 20120718055401-Modern_Group.JPG]

Now that I have your attention, I just saw a thread about these guys on a different website. Indiegogo is like kickstarter, and Studio miniatures is offering some pretty insane deals on these nice zombie minis on there right now. I want to be in for at least $30 for 1 boxset, which contains 10 sprues each containing 4 bodies, 6 sets of arms and 8 heads (40 bodies, 60 sets of arms and 80 heads in total). All the heads, arms, and bodies are made to work with eachother, so you can make 40 different zombies with this. And check this out from the site:
Quote:All perks are sent post FREE anywhere in the world.

They have hit a few goals too, so you may be able to get a "survivor" of your choice and a metal Romero zombie as well (if I read the site correctly). Hurry; only 9 days left.

http://www.indiegogo.com/zombie-miniatures
hello vikinglad
those figs are awesome and a bargain for that many what scale are they do u know dude???
They are 28mm. A few of our members are already fans of their earlier sets and use them in their LNOE games. I am thining 7 brown +7 green +7 Red Grave Dead +7 Green Radioactives +12 Grave Weapons (including Torso) = 40 works perfect with the 40 zed set. Watchmen01
Insane09 BUMP.

Only 47 hours left on this deal. If we hit the next stretch goal, we all get another unique zombie (if I read it right). It is already over the 10K stretdh goal. I believe that means we get the 4 additional head sculpts and the Shaun of the Dead zombie in addition to our contribution perk and the Romero zombie now. I am in it at the $30 Loan Roamer level for 40+2 zombies (plus many extra heads and arms for additional fun). The 2 unique zombies come in metal. Here is Romero:

[Image: 20120620141526-Romero.jpg]

...and Shaun (of the Dead)
[Image: 20120810123539-Simon.JPG]
these really are awesome figures sooo gutted i cant afford this offer at the momment the tv series scrubs set of zombies are great too

http://www.studiominiatures.com/Shop/Zom...tures.html
Woah! The Romero and Shaun of the Dead zombies are AWESOME! Do they only come with the kickstarter deal, or are they sold anywhere?

Also loving the Scrubs zombies from the link zombielover shared. That is just awesome! Do they come painted like that, or do they just come in plain metal and you have to paint them yourself?
(08-31-2012 10:12 AM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 20120718055401-Modern_Group.JPG]

Now that I have your attention, I just saw a thread about these guys on a different website. Indiegogo is like kickstarter, and Studio miniatures is offering some pretty insane deals on these nice zombie minis on there right now. I want to be in for at least $30 for 1 boxset, which contains 10 sprues each containing 4 bodies, 6 sets of arms and 8 heads (40 bodies, 60 sets of arms and 80 heads in total). All the heads, arms, and bodies are made to work with eachother, so you can make 40 different zombies with this. And check this out from the site:
Quote:All perks are sent post FREE anywhere in the world.

They have hit a few goals too, so you may be able to get a "survivor" of your choice and a metal Romero zombie as well (if I read the site correctly). Hurry; only 9 days left.

http://www.indiegogo.com/zombie-miniatures

You sir, just cost me 55 bucks including p&p Watchmen02
Yeah, I threw in for it too- only went for the 40 zombies more for the sake of space than money Insane19 Still got some other plastic minis that need putting together from about 4 years ago, so god only knows when these will get done!
80 zombies coming my way. This and the Reaper kickstarter should keep me busy for the rest of my life.
(09-08-2012 09:35 PM)BanjoBoy666 Wrote: [ -> ]80 zombies coming my way. This and the Reaper kickstarter should keep me busy for the rest of my life.

Lol good score there Banjoboy let us know what you think when they arrive!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's