TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello folks
cant wait to get chatting with you all about LNOE awesome game great fun is by far the best zombie game ive played so hope to contribute to the community soon.
cheers
We welcome your tasty brains to our ever-growing masses. Zombie13
Greetings

Great to see that you've already taken part in the ongoing discussions. Have fun.
Welcome to TZG...Chat on!

OD
Welcome to the boards! Glad to have you here. Hey! I actually met you first in my thread about zombie clowns. Glad to see you are already jumping right in and becoming one of us. In fact, you suggested a pretty awesome idea for what I was looking for in my thread. So, thanks for that! ;-)
cheers for the welcomes folks Watchmen02
(08-31-2012 07:46 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the boards! Glad to have you here. Hey! I actually met you first in my thread about zombie clowns. Glad to see you are already jumping right in and becoming one of us. In fact, you suggested a pretty awesome idea for what I was looking for in my thread. So, thanks for that! ;-)

no worries glad to be a help...clowns and zombies go well together 2 evil looking things combined my worst fear. its just nice to find a forum dedicated to an awesome boardgame Watchmen02
(08-31-2012 03:52 PM)zombielover77 Wrote: [ -> ]hello folks
cant wait to get chatting with you all about LNOE awesome game great fun is by far the best zombie game ive played so hope to contribute to the community soon.
cheers

Welcome, zombielover77. You are in the right place! People here love all things zombie!
Reference URL's