TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: "Stock Up" Scenario and double handed weapons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is another case where I am pretty sure I know the answer, but I am a bit of a purist (or in other words, a bit obsessed LOL) and always love to get definitive answers so I can play things as accurately as possible.

In the "Stock Up" scenario, ther heroes are trying to collect four weapons and one first aid kit and bring them to the stock pile building. This brings up a question as it relates to double handed weapons. Obviously, they are still technically one weapon, however they count as both weapons you can hold. In other words, you are normally allowed to carry two weapons, but with a double handed weapon, you can only carry that one.

So, do they count as one weapon or two towards the stock pile? I would personally assume that they count as one, since they are just one weapon.

You can think of this sort of like another way to kind of balance the game. On the one hand, they can be powerful weapons, but on the other hand, then you are limiting that hero to one weapon when weapons are just what they are trying to collect.

What does everybody else think?
By definition, it is only one weapon (just one weapon that requires two hands).
I concur with it counting as one weapon.
Thanks for the input! That is pretty much what I figured. As sgiove put it, it is by definition one weapon. So, it should be counted as one weapon. Meaning if your hero happens to pick up a double handed weapon during this scenario, that is good and bad in that it is a bit of a handicap. It does mean you found one of the four weapons you need, but it also means that, unless they discard it, that hero cannot pick up any more weapons. Normally, that isn't too bad (especially since the double handed weapons can be pretty powerful), but in this case, you have to find weapons to win.
Reference URL's