TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Horrorfind 2012!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow... I came across a horror convention that was held in Gettysburg, PA! I met Sean Whaley, Denise Crosby, Tyler Mane and a whole slew of others including Dee Wallace, Doug Bradley, Ray Wise, PJ Soles, Grant Cramer and Suzanne Snyder. Malcolm McDowell was supposed to be there, but I didn't see him Insane19. The autographs were a little expensive so I didn't get any. At lease $20 a pop!!! Ouch!!!

I only found out about it today, but I want to prepare a little better and head there next year.
(09-02-2012 12:18 AM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]Wow... I came across a horror convention that was held in Gettysburg, PA! I met Sean Whaley, Denise Crosby, Tyler Mane and a whole slew of others including Dee Wallace, Doug Bradley, Ray Wise, PJ Soles, Grant Cramer and Suzanne Snyder. Malcolm McDowell was supposed to be there, but I didn't see him Insane19. The autographs were a little expensive so I didn't get any. At lease $20 a pop!!! Ouch!!!

I only found out about it today, but I want to prepare a little better and head there next year.

That's pretty cool. I just went to a horror convention in August. Which was held in Cherry Hill, NJ. I met Carl Weathers,Tom Savini,Jamie Kennedy. They also had the Hellraiser 25th anniversary reunion there. They had a Walking dead reunion there also. A lot of good people where there, Nancy Allen,Brian O'halloran,Joey Lynn Adams. I had a lot of fun there. The next one is in March. This was my first time going but now I'm hooked lol. How far are u from Cherry Hill, NJ?
I guess I'd be close to three hours away from there. I was there a couple times on photo shoots. Never for an extended amount of time though. OD from the boards lives up in New Jersey though. Maybe he'll chime in.
Chime...I'm about 50 minutes south of Cherry Hill & I wasn't aware of ay Horror Convention,Zero is from up in Tom's River
so he's not a Swamper.

The NJ Judiciary has a Training College in Cherry Hill & of course the Mall so I do get up there once in awhile.

OD
HI, I miss all the fun stuff Insane19

Yeah, keep us posted for next year, and we could have a TZG invasion
You should be charging them for autographs! I bet you had a great time. What was the highlight of the visit? Was there stuff to buy too? Did you make any purchases?
I didn't get any autographs. I was totally unprepared cash-wise. I talked with Denise Crosby a ton and she was super nice. That was probably the highlight of the day.

I bought two Doctor Who shirts which are great... one with the TARDIS on it and another with an icon-like picture of the gasmask child and it says "ARE YOU MY MUMMY?" underneath it. I think that's it. It was fun none the less... Watchmen02
Reference URL's