TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello to all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there. I'm new to this site. I've popped in a couple of times before from BGG. Hope to explore this place more from now on.

I own three FFP games and they are easily my favorites of my collection.
Welcome to the forums. Which ones do you have? Why don't you have them all??? Watchmen02
(09-02-2012 01:28 PM)Spear Caster Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there. I'm new to this site. I've popped in a couple of times before from BGG. Hope to explore this place more from now on.

I own three FFP games and they are easily my favorites of my collection.

Welcome, Spear Caster. Are you a LNOE guy or do you prefer a different game?
I guess I should have told you my Flying Frog tastes. Turns out it made for a good cliffhanger!

I own:
A Touch of Evil (with most of the expansions, and my first purchase)
Fortune and Glory (a surprise birthday gift from my wife)
Last Night on Earth (with NO expansions yet!!!) This was my most recent purchase. I will get some expansions someday.

I live in Japan where I am trying to build up a game group, but all these English text cards keep these games away from the tables so I end up playing with just my kids or the occasional friend.
Greetings Spear Caster

Sounds like a dedicated FFP fan. Glad to have you join in. Watchmen02
Welcome to TZG

OD
welcome and enjoy your stay. Hope you find some more people to game with. That is a problem I run into because my gaming friends are all about Pathfinder tabletop but rarely want to take a day off from it to get to LNOE or anything else
Welcome to the boards! Always great to see new fans join. I especially love to see when fans of the other FFP games join as well. Most of the people here are LNOE fans more than the other games. I myself have only played LNOE so far. But, I love for the fans of their other games to have more people to talk to. Plus, I eventually want to play the other games myself, and am always glad to see there will be even more people to discuss them with when I do.
Hi Spear Caster,

Darkness creeping in,
Hounds howling, fear fleeing, wait...
For the Spear Caster.

Cheerio,
ST
Reference URL's