TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: LNOE gloucestershire (uk)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello folks just outta curiosity is there any LNOE fans that live in gloucestershire(uk) that fancy a few social games cant seem to find many people in my area that play LNOE if there is pm me be nice to have few games of zombie/hero killing fun Watchmen02
Good to hear from another of the undead in the UK. I'm from Derbyshire I hope you find some folks a little closerWatchmen02
cheers samuraitrev is there many uk fans on here? and its really hard to find players for LNOE in gloucester lot of people round here havent even heard of it thats just scandalous!!!! quite a few have played zombies!!! by the sound of it which i do still like but LNOE is an amazing boardgame and im quite chuffed i come across this site your a very freindly bunch of zombie fans lot of sites ive been on are very clicky but this ones great and great for throwing round ideas.
I think there's a few other guys from the UK. I looked up this for you maybe you could give them a call or just have a look around their site.
http://www.gloucestershiregamesbunker.org/

Hope this helps. BTW if you're ever up in Derbyshire PM me and we'll sort something Watchmen02
its really odd you sending me the link about 2/3 weeks ago i came across this club and got chatting to one of the chaps that runs the club and he seems real nice fella and he was busy first week and im going on my holiday tommorow(which is well overdue) we are gonna arrange a meet up when i get back and i was telling him bout LNOE coz he is also a massive zombie fan but he had'nt heard of it so im gonna try and tempt him into LNOE but thank you very much for trying to hook me up nice gesture dude.

and thank you for the offer in derbyshire i will take you up on that if im your way and the the offer to you is the same Watchmen02Watchmen02
Reference URL's