TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Painted Timber Peak Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought I'd share mt Timber Peak heroes that I just finished painting
[Image: 2012-09-03_13-44-23_989.jpg?gl=US]
nice paint job on the figs anim8r thats the first time ive seen what they look like some good pose on them.
Nice work, Thankz for sharing them. I have not seen them until now. Watchmen02
I appreciate your not making Ye Olde Sheriff wearing black and black and black like a lot of people do.
Nice job. These came out pretty good. I like Sally's new pose.
(09-04-2012 01:44 PM)PJON Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work, Thankz for sharing them. I have not seen them until now. Watchmen02

Same story here. How about some close ups?
Awesome! Great paint job there! Also, congrats on being the first (at least that I know of) to paint and share your work on the Timber Peak heroes! I particularly love the effect of the blood splatter you have on some of them.
I also really like Sally's new model, and your paint scheme for the sheriff.

The Lumberjack just looks big, that's so awesome.

Favorite part of the picture is the 6-Zombie's Choice under them, there is six of them, it's like "Hey Zombies, take your pick."
(09-05-2012 03:50 PM)Phantaskippy Wrote: [ -> ]Favorite part of the picture is the 6-Zombie's Choice under them, there is six of them, it's like "Hey Zombies, take your pick."

LOL! That's really funny. I hadn't noticed that before.
Good job and thanks for sharing it's great to see the poses of the miniatures. The blood splatter looks effective and you haven't gone overboard. When I've finished painting a figure, quite often I can't bring myself to put blood splatter on them. This is for two reasons. a) It took ages to work on the shading and highlighting to then cover in blood. b) Thematically I imagine the Heroes as just arriving in Woodinvale or just emerging from hiding due to hunger etc. I think I'm going to have to gore-up Timber Peak Sally, Jake and Anderson though after all they've been through hell and survived...
Reference URL's