TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from Central New York!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My wife and I are avid gamers of all sorts of table-top games. We stumbled upon ATOE at Gencon Indy this year and now we're hooked. Newbie sponges looking for all the ATOE we can get! Glad I found your site!
Welcome to the boards! Always great to see new ATOE fans come by. I have yet to play ATOE, but when I finally do, I definitely want to have more people to talk to about it. ;-)
Welcome & your User Name says it all,we have another addition to our friendly competion with the ZedHeads here at TZG.
I guess you have the base Game so have you got Somrthing Wicked &,Hero pack1 yet?Preorders are available for The Coast & Hero Pack 2
so there is a lot to explore in the Game.

OD
(09-05-2012 09:19 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the boards! Always great to see new ATOE fans come by. I have yet to play ATOE, but when I finally do, I definitely want to have more people to talk to about it. ;-)

StayPuff come over to The Dark Side......you know you want toZombie12

OD
Greetings.

Hope you'll enjoy the site and do consider giving LNoE a go to. Watchmen02
Hey, another New Yorker Watchmen02 We're in Springwater! Welcome!
Wait wait. Springwater? Livingston County?
(09-05-2012 11:49 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2012 09:19 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the boards! Always great to see new ATOE fans come by. I have yet to play ATOE, but when I finally do, I definitely want to have more people to talk to about it. ;-)

StayPuff come over to The Dark Side......you know you want toZombie12

OD

LOL! Oh, indeed I do want to very much so! ;-) Just trying to wait, just like I am waiting on and planning to slowly collect the expansions for LNOE over time.

Though, actually, I would love to play it once so I can at least experience. So, I wouldn't mind playing it once even if I am not planning to buy it yet. I think some of my gaming group may have it. I'll have to see if they can bring it in some time. I also know for a fact that the couple who introduced us to LNOE in the first place have it, so I could possibly play with them at some point.
(09-06-2012 03:00 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Wait wait. Springwater? Livingston County?

Yes! Livingston County Watchmen02
Hi AToEtalGeek,

Welcome they said,
but little did they know that...
The Order is here!

Cheerio,
ST
(09-08-2012 12:37 AM)zombiesandchickens Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2012 03:00 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Wait wait. Springwater? Livingston County?

Yes! Livingston County Watchmen02

Awfully small world to run into another person from that tiny place. (Though I moved to Pittsburgh, and have stayed, for college in 99.)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's