TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Well Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm happy to see such a cool forum! My name is Christina and my family has recently been introduced to some great board games. I don't know why I never knew they existed until now...I've been spending loads of money on crappy games from Target when I could've been playing LNoE? Better late than never Watchmen02
Greetings.

Always a pleasure to greet a like minded LNoE enthusiast. Welcome to the zombie pool.
Hi there. Welcome to the site. I play games with my family a lot too. Isn't great having a live-in group of players?
Welcome to TZG,it's always great to see a female gamer.

OD
Welcome to the boards! Always glad to see new fans of our beloved zombie game come aboard! Your story actually sounds similar to mine. Before Last Night On Earth, I had never really played board games like it before. I had mostly only ever played the stuff everybody plays like Monopoly, Clue, Life, etc. and party games like Apples to Apples and Quelf.

So, LNOE really opened a whole new world to me! It has quickly become my absolutely favorite board game of all time. It's also become a bit of an obsession for me. LOL! Anyways, welcome to our horde. ;-)
LOL, I know! We all just can't wait to get expansions! At least Christmas shopping will be easy from now on! Watchmen02
Hi Zedsandfowl,

Family sitting,
around the table playing,
Not hearing the groans...

Cheerio,
ST
Welcome to hobbyist board gaming!

Don't go to boardgamegeek.com unless you're open to a giant wish-list of games to spend money on. Zombie03
(09-12-2012 05:40 AM)Varkias Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to hobbyist board gaming!

Don't go to boardgamegeek.com unless you're open to a giant wish-list of games to spend money on. Zombie03

BGG=Game Crack

OD
Welcome to the cool side of boardgaming Watchmen02
Reference URL's