TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Any limit to # of Remains in Play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so I am starting to run out of questions for which I completely do not know the answer. LOL! But, being a perfectionist, I still like to clarify on things even if I am mostly sure, but just not 100% sure.

So, this is another one where I am pretty sure I know the answer, but wanted to clarify anyway.

Is there any limit to the number of "Remains in Play" cards the zombie player(s) can actually have remaining in play at once?

As far as I know there is not. However, I ask this because there have been several games where the zombie player(s) wind up having so many "Remains in Play" cards in play at once that it was almost mind boggling. Just yesterday in my gaming group, I was one of two zombie players, and at one point we must have had at least 5 or 6 out there at once. Sadly, none that were all that helpful to us. LOL! I specifically remember a couple lights out ones, a taken over, and the heavy rain one (I forget the exact title, but any hero starting their turn outside subtracts 1 from their movement roll to a minimum of 1).

So, again, any limit, or can you just pile them all up, even to the point where you could potentially have every single one out there in play (though that may be very unlikely to happen, LOL)?
Hi. Nope, there is no limit to the number of Remains In Play cards, the Zombie payer(s) could have.

That is why Coach Parker can be soooo Helpful

Coach Packer, Gym Teacher
Cancel any Fight with a Zombie and immediately return it to the Zombie Pool.
or
Roll a D6 for every Zombie Card that Remains in Play. On the roll of 4+, discard that card.

"Save the drama for yer' mama, son. We got Zombies to kill!"

PS Your right, it is Heavy Rain.
and the heavy rain one (I forget the exact title, but any hero starting their turn outside subtracts 1 from their movement roll to a minimum of 1).
No limit. There's no reason for there to be one.
Yeah, Coach Parker is awful when you have half the board taken over and heavy rain out. Also victor with the Monkey Wrench and chainsaw, running around cancelling everything.
Not to mention, that is another time when the heroes could make very good use of the team if they happen to have Father Joseph and Becky the Nurse on the board at the same time. As long as they keep them together, they could have Father Joseph cancelling as much as he can, and then Becky healing him.
(09-06-2012 11:26 PM)Phantaskippy Wrote: [ -> ]Also victor with the Monkey Wrench and chainsaw, running around cancelling everything.

hate that !!!
Reference URL's