TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Old Betsy on tour!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While on Holiday to Newquay I spotted Old Betsy sunning herself next to a house near the beach.

So that's where she goes when the Zombies roll a 5+Zombie17

[attachment=1620]
[attachment=1621]
i think shes spotted a zombie behind you the way she is looking but she dont seem too concerned either the zombie is quite a distance away or shes thinking "you know what im on my hols and cant be botherd with zombies or needy heroes today" Watchmen02
She's just holding down the entrance to the house. Any Zombie trying to get in better make their agility check, cause she's a tripping hazard.

The Question is where does she go next? Maybe Tennessee, go secure the back of a sheriff's car?
My guess she's thinking: "Any sudden moves and I'll charge you down like I did those walkers, barking YOUR brains out!"
Hilarious; thanks for the pic. Hope you are having an awesome vacation, and that you arrive home safely. The boards aren't the same without you. Zombie17
That is too hilarious! Just awesome. LOL! Did you get her autograph? ;-)
(09-12-2012 08:33 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]That is too hilarious! Just awesome. LOL! Did you get her autograph? ;-)

Nope, but she was kind enough to pose. Real diva that Betsy dawg
Reference URL's