TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have played Zombies!!!, Left for Dead (1 and 2) I watch Walking Dead......and I have managed to get everyone at my work to play Last Night On Earth during our 1 hour lunch break. *Dramatic bow!!
Greetings Brentis. Good work with converting your work colleagues into gamers!
Welcome to TZG.

OD
Greetings Brentis. Glad to have an extra zombie missionary on board. Now, all I need to hear is that you work at the morgue... Watchmen02
Welcome to the boards! That is awesome that you got your co-workers to play. I don't think I'd ever be able to play at work, but there are at least one or two co-workers I know well enough that I think might actually enjoy the game. I'll have to try to invite them to try it out at some point. LOL!
Man a one hour lunch break filled with LNOE sounds epic.
I was excited today...we started a new scenerio(We have to go back) and we all chose heroes from whoever made the Walking Dead variants. I choose Andrea with a rifle and ammo. I was having a great time picking off zombies, then the zombie played "I feel funny" on me and rolled a six during a fight to wound me.....BAM Zombie Andrea and I get stuck with Jenny, then our lunch ended........sigh.

Never goes as you plan it out in your head.
Watchmen02 Great stuff and welcome Watchmen02
I was gonna say in 1 hour do you guys ever finish a game?
Welcome!

(09-13-2012 01:18 PM)SSTrunks85 Wrote: [ -> ]I was gonna say in 1 hour do you guys ever finish a game?

Yes, it does happen sometimes. Especially if the Heroes are extremely unlucky with their dice. I've noticed that early game losses usually happen to the heroes, not Zombies. Although, I did have a short game where one of my zombie friends decided to cross the center tiles with a LOT of zombies in a Die, Zombies, Die! scenario when I had a Pump Shotgun. Hehe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's