TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings from a Ninja
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just recently started playing LNOE and love it. Got here to see some good scenarios and potentially try to make some of my own.
Welcome to TZG.com. Hope you enjoy what you find. Zombie13
Greetings and welcome on board the zombie train.
Hi Ninja. It's always good to have a professional assassin on our side! It's great that we're getting lots of new members too! I'd like to see any scenarios you come up with.
(09-10-2012 11:19 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Ninja. It's always good to have a professional assassin on our side! It's great that we're getting lots of new members too! I'd like to see any scenarios you come up with.

Yeah at the dojo where I work all the other instructors are very wilderness survival, bug-out bag, prepared individuals (after all it's not paranoid, it's preparanoid) been thinking of trying to somehow come up with a scenario like that or even just create a character that studies martial arts. The problem is balance. Any ideas or has anybody actually come up with any martial arts characters that aren't absurdly strong?
Welcome to TZG Ninja,

Whirling katanas,
Still the zeds come shambling.
Two words: Shish Kebab.

Cheerio,
ST
Welcome to the boards, and welcome to our zombie horde. ;-) LOL! Hope to see you around a lot more.
Another Ninja! It's a DUEL!!! Welcome to the boards.
Haha there's enough room on the boards for both of us...but of course if its a duel you want, you have to get through my students first Zombie03
Reference URL's