TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Salutations from Indianapolis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to the board but not new to Last Night on Earth. My wife and I own several expansions, including Timber Peak.

I've made a few of my own heroes, based on friends and family, for the game that proved to be unbalanced but fun.

I play a lot of board games, card games, and RPGs and would be glad to meet fellow gamers in the Indianapolis area.
Greetings.

Making custom stuff for LNoE is just another fun part of the game. Don't hesitate to share the things you've created. Hope you find what you're looking for in here.
Welcome to TZG

OD
Hello wizard,

One, two, three, four,
Wizard knocking at my door,
Abracadabra!

Cheerio,
ST
Welcome to the Dead Pool. Individually we go largely unnoticed. United we are legion.Zombie22Zombie22Zombie22Zombie22Zombie22Zombie22
Welcome to the boards! Always glad to have new fans join in, especially when they are as obsessed with the game as we all are! Seems you obviously are since you already have many of the expansions. ;-) Hope to see you around a lot more. ;-)
Thank you all for the kind welcome!
Welcome to the boards! Zombie17 Hope you have a wonderful stay here. May I ask how awesome timber peak is, as I can't seem to find what things do on the wiki and such.
Timber Peak is my favorite expansion, nay, game, yet.
Reference URL's