TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Painted Zombies!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got the LNoE for my birthday. Decided to have a little fun and throw some paint on the zombies!

The pimps:
[Image: zombiepimps1000.jpg]

The ladies:
[Image: zombabes1000.jpg]

The slackers:
[Image: zombieslackers1000.jpg]

And the whole gang:
[Image: alltogether1000.jpg]

It was fun to let go and get sloppy. Heroes are next, though, so back to the detail it is.
The basing really makes these ones stand out!
Great job!
Good work thanks for sharing
Hey, cool! I saw you post your zombies on BGG! Loved them there, and still love them here! LOL! As I said on BGG, I love how you have the bases remaining the colors they were so you can tell the zombies apart in case of a two zombie player game.

Though, I recall you said on BGG that you actually had to re-paint them the original color. ;-)
I really like the the bright colors you've painted these guys. The blue haired
zombie is dope! Great blood work and washing as well.
Daring choice of colors. I'm amazed how well they've turned out. It's like zombie disco fever with blood and gore. Great job.
Holy moley! Those are awesome!
Really love that colour scheme! Surprised how well that's worked, it's really effective, especially when all together!
These are so sick. I would never think to use brighter colors in such a dark depressing game but holy wow these are sweet! Props!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's