TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Reaper Miniatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anybody bought any Reaper miniatures to add to your LNOE minis??? I'm thinking about buying this Ninja mini [attachment=1628] and was wondering how well it will fit in with the other heroes. Anybody know?
I believe their miniatures are ~32mm, LNoE are 28mm, so they would be bigger, about 14% bigger. If that doesn't bother you I think they would work fine, the design isn't that much different.

LNoE figures are rather slender, that might be a problem for the looks as well, I don't actually own any Reaper minis.
Scroll through this thread and I have quite a few Reaper/Chronoscope miniatures.
So you're saying that they fit in well??? When I ordered the miniature they said they were 28mm not 32mm so I'm hoping I read it right. Which thread are you refering to phantomninja?
They are a tad bigger, but its not bad! I used 25mm bases and it wasnt a big difference.
sweet I just ordered it I'll take a picture when it finally gets here.
It actually fits in real well with the other characters proportionally. The base is the problem it's way like twice the size of the other bases...might have to just construct one.
Yeah, I toosed those and used a 25mm round base. Warhammer 40k uses these alot!
I actually tossed those and use a smaller 25mm base. These are used heavily in Warhammer 40k
Reference URL's