TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: G'day from Aus.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Came across this site through BGG when I was exploring the forum threads around A touch of evil, which I own along with Hero Pack 1, Something Wicked, and the Allies and Madness packs. I have played more than 40 games solo, firstly at the basic level working through all the heroes and Villians before moving onto the Advanced game.
While Hero pack 1 and the Allies card set have hit the table, something wicked and the madness card set have not yet been played.

Only the Necromancer has been played at the advanced level, pretty nasty games for the Heroes I must say.

I also enjoy Arkham Horror and have all the expansions, quite a few games have been clocked up, again all solo as the missus is not a big fan of these sort of board games. Something quick like Phase 10 or lost Cities (card game) is more her cup of tea.

I have not checked out last night on Earth yet, as I already have a couple of hundred games now so getting a little more picky about what I should get, given that some of the purchases will be a solo venture.

Enough ramblings about games. I hail from Melbourne Australia and apart from board gaming enjoy geocaching, mountain Biking, canoeing, and getting out in the 4x4 with or without the caravan.

Anyway I am looking forward to checking out what these forums are about.
Greetings Edmil.

What an introduction. You'll soon be swarmed by a horde of brain thirsty AToE fans. Before that happens let me just say that you're doing the right thing; don't rush out and get Last Night on Earth before you have played the other games on your to-play-list. Once you do, you'll find it even harder to play any other game.

Enough said. Glad you have decided to join this place. Hope you'll enjoy your stay. Watchmen02
Welcome to the board. Me and the family get up to a little geocaching overhere too Watchmen02 a fun way to get out with the entire family isn't it?
Welcome Edmil to TZG,as a brain thirsty AToE fan let me congradulate you on your excellent taste in Games,but where in the hell
is "The Coast"?? & Hero Pack 2??

Quick aside Elder Sign,perhaps the better half might like that is basically a card/dice game.

As to LNoE if you like Zombie theme Games it's a Must,however it's not as Solo Friendly as AToE

OK guys what the Hell is "Geocaching" does it involve Beer??

OD
Hi Edmil great intro. I feel like I know you nowWatchmen02 A few hundred games, It was cool how you said that, as if it's no big deal.Zombie17 I've got friends who go Geocaching. Hey OD it's all about people hide stuff in places and leave the exact coordinates.(If I'm not mistaken) Then you go out and find what they left. So for example I'd come to your neck of the woods and hide something. You'd go out and find it. Theoretically I could hide a beer...
(09-16-2012 09:27 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Theoretically I could hide a beer...

That would be so wrong on so many levels.

OD
Lol Your mind is a sewer. A Dwarven sewer, but a sewer nonethelessZombie17
Welcome to the boards. Thus far, Last Night On Earth is the only Flying Frog game I have played, but I love to see fans of the other games join. Eventually, I want to play them all, so I certainly want more and more people to discuss the games with when I finally do. ;-)

I would definitely recommend trying Last Night On Earth whenever you do happen to feel like giving it a chance, though. It is definitely a lot of fun. I, for one, am absolutely obsessed with it. It is my favorite board game of all time.
Reference URL's