TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there from a sunny sunday in the UK, have just signed up, and have just bought LNOE and Touch of evil. Am wondering which to get stuck into !st!?
Welcome aboard Han,it's not too shabby a day here in South Jersery as well.
AToE is best played on dark overcast days,it's not a sunshine Game.

OD
Greetings han

A starwars fan by any chance? Welcome aboard.
Not that I have played alot of AToE but I feel that the learning curve is steeper than that of LNoE. Also games take longer to finish with AToE. Check the temperature and energy level of your brain and you should know where to start...
Hello hans
its a beautiful day here in Gloucester too you will love this site with either games I haven't played AToE but I will when I get some extra pennies but LNOE is an AWESOME game and you will find a fair few fans on here im still a newbie myself but everyones really helpful im sure our zombie path will cross sometime.
Enjoy :-)
Greetings Han (second name Solo? perchance)Zombie17

I say go for LNoE but I'm biased. You're better off getting advice from folks who own both.
I too am from that glorious land known as the UK. I reside in Derbyshire. Today (Sunday) was a good day. I spent it metal detecting in a river, than a mate made me a Sunday dinner (Pork with crackling). Then I did some wallpaper stripping Gahhh... that's a ball ache (just moved house). Then drove to Barnsley to be taught karate. Now I'm on here sipping a cold ale. No rest for the undead...

Welcome to the site and see you on the boards.
Unfortunately, I too have yet to play A Touch of Evil. I wish one of the many of us who have both games could have chimed in on this thread. ;-)

So, I can't really comment on ATOE. However, I will say that Last Night On Earth is AWESOME! I personally love it. It has quickly become one of my big obessions, and my favorite board game of all time.
Hi there. Nice and sunny here in California today. Welcome to TZG. I would go with LNOE first, since I think it is a little easier to learn and seems to lead to less rules-reading. That being said, ATOE is my favorite Flying Frog game, so you really can't go wrong starting there either. Enjoy. Zombie13
Reference URL's