TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: painted hero's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
heres my hero's ive painted up at the momment Watchmen02

SAM_0589.JPG (40.39 KB)

SAM_0592.JPG (44 KB)

SAM_0598.JPG (39.36 KB)

SAM_0601.JPG (45.67 KB)

SAM_0602.JPG (44.19 KB)

SAM_0613.JPG (56.42 KB)

SAM_0587.JPG (44.37 KB)
Great lookin' minis; thanks for posting these. It is hard for me to pick a favorite. I like the gore on Sam a lot, but they are all very well done. +1 rep for the fancy painting. Zombie13
cheers vikinglad Watchmen02 heres a coupla other pics i forgot in a bit coupla lads i know said i shoulda flocked the bases but i tried to blend then in with the board Watchmen02
SAM_0601.JPG (45.67 KB)

SAM_0602.JPG (44.19 KB)
great job on the painting, look good.
cheers pred just need to get the four hero's fro the hero pack painted now Zombie14)
I like 'em! The bases look quite good actually. I bet they match the board pretty well. My favorite's Sam he looks like he's been up to the eyeballs in Zombie Gore.

+1 Rep
cheers i must admit i did enjoy painting sam the most and the stands do blend in quite well Watchmen02
Any tips in getting the paint so... Realistic? Every time I try to paint sometimes, it looks so blocky.
realistic?? thats very kind of you bokya cheers Zombie14) i dont do anything special dude i paint my base colors make sure there all neat then wash with inks and then when its dry i drybrush and then touch up any bits ive messed up just wish my zombies went as well as these.
Reference URL's