TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: painted zombies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
heres some of my zombies too not so pleased with these as i was the hero's though Watchmen02
SAM_0615.JPG (40.49 KB)
SAM_0624.JPG (40.18 KB)
SAM_0633.JPG (39.23 KB)
SAM_0627.JPG (41.02 KB)
SAM_0631.JPG (40.54 KB)
I like how you experimented with different skin tones.
These came out nice. Good idea keeping the green/brown/red bases for the different zombie types. I also like the gore effects: not too little, not too much. This makes me excited for my Studio Miniatures horde that should be arriving in a month or so.
(09-18-2012 09:23 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]I like how you experimented with different skin tones.

cheers when were alive we have different skin tones so why not when were dead Watchmen02
(09-18-2012 10:14 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]These came out nice. Good idea keeping the green/brown/red bases for the different zombie types. I also like the gore effects: not too little, not too much. This makes me excited for my Studio Miniatures horde that should be arriving in a month or so.

thanks Vikinglad it just makes it easier if there's 2 zombie players and im excited for you too studio's figure are sweet looking forward to seeing themWatchmen02
I really like them! I also have to say it is cool how you used different skin tones. I like how they are all just a bit different, but still also the same. ;-)
cheers staypuft kind of you to say just wish they came out as nice as the hero's i painted...good to see you back on here again Zombie14)
Impressive. Most impressive. Watchmen02
cheers Watchmen02 haven't been on here for ages....hopefully try n get on here a bit more!
My fav is the one in the blue clothes in pic 2 he looks like he has the cleanest lines and detailed neatly.
Cheers alderdust with my zombie project im working on with a friend hopefully have some more stuff to post soon if you haven't check my other post posted today on anything goes forum as I started work on a zombie town Watchmen02w
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's