TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Fire Moving Off the Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, every turn a fire has a chance to go out, stay the same, or spread. But what happens if that fire is on the edge of the board and decides to spread off the actual game board? Do you re-roll? Do you let it happen and count it as a victory (for whoever benefits)?
The Timber Peak Rulebook is not on the FFP site yet, but the IFOS rulebook is. Since they use the same fire rules, I would say that the following applies to Timber Peak.
IFOS Rulebook, Page 22:
"Fires may Spread through Walls, but are stopped by other Fires and Board Edges (in thse cases, it simply doesn't add a 'New' Fire to the Board)."
That definitely makes sense. Not yet having Timber Peak, I wouldn't know, but I would guess it is probably the same there. After all, otherwise it would get really confusing to have the fire spreading all over the place even beyond the board itself.
(09-18-2012 08:34 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]That definitely makes sense. Not yet having Timber Peak, I wouldn't know, but I would guess it is probably the same there. After all, otherwise it would get really confusing to have the fire spreading all over the place even beyond the board itself.

Haha, I figured that the fire wouldn't literally move OFF the board. I just meant do you re-roll for a new location, or do you act as if no fire was added.

Thanks Munkymuddface!
Staypuft, the answer is right under (or over) your nose (depending on how you sit in front of your screen):

(09-18-2012 08:21 PM)munkymuddface Wrote: [ -> ]"Fires may Spread through Walls, but are stopped by other Fires and Board Edges (in thse cases, it simply doesn't add a 'New' Fire to the Board)."

FYI: You can see the IFOS fire rules (IFOS/LNOE Crossover) here.
(09-19-2012 12:21 PM)scarydk Wrote: [ -> ]Staypuft, the answer is right under (or over) your nose (depending on how you sit in front of your screen):

(09-18-2012 08:21 PM)munkymuddface Wrote: [ -> ]"Fires may Spread through Walls, but are stopped by other Fires and Board Edges (in thse cases, it simply doesn't add a 'New' Fire to the Board)."

FYI: You can see the IFOS fire rules (IFOS/LNOE Crossover) here.

Yes, I know. I was saying that makes sense. For the record, the answer would be right in fron of my nose, then. LOL! I'm not using a lap top, so I sit pretty much level with the screen. ;-)
Reference URL's