TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: I will not be here for the rest of this week.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My department if having its yearly "Summit." It is an offsite meeting/training session we have each year. It will be going for the next three days. So, I will not have access to a computer that whole time at work, and by the time I get home I usually don't go online much.

So, unfortunately, I probably won't get a chance to get back here until next Monday. :-( That is only a few days, but I hate spending any time away from this site. LOL! See you guys in a few days.
See you soon StayPuft. There's no other Demonic Gigantic Marshmallow who could replace you.Zombie17
Will miss you for a few days. Bring LNOE with you; maybe you can get some games in. Zombie13
& all I get are crappy day meetings in Trenton.

OD
Have a good "summit"!
Thanks for all the kind words, guys! I definitely missed this place very muchly! Glad to be back. Our Summits are always lots of fun, and involve a lot of free food. Still, I wish it also involved Internet access so I could have popped in here from time to time. LOL!
(09-24-2012 09:02 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]Our Summits are always lots of fun, and involve a lot of free food.

Sounds like a zombie feast to me. Mmmm braiiins!
Nice to see ya man!
Welcome back mateWatchmen02
Since we are not all in the same location (not even the same state), they try to make the most of these meetings. We actually did do a game night one night.

But, this didn't exactly feel like the right crowd for a zombie board game. LOL! I mean, I definitely have a few co-workers in my department who I bet would love it, but I don't think it was quite the right setting for the most part. ;-) Too bad, though. I'd certainly have loved to have introduced the game to them.
Reference URL's