TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hi y'all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Completely and utterly obsessed with this game.

Was originally looking at both of the Walking Dead games at a local bookstore in August, and decided to read some of the online reviews to see which one I should pick. Pretty much all of the reviews directed me away from WD and to LNOE. THANK THE BABY JESUS FOR THE INTERWEBZ!!!

Anyway...really love the game, the play, the minis and the general feel of it all. I also really dig the real photos. Didn't expect that aspect to appeal to me as much as it has, but it somehow makes the survivors seem so much more relateable, in terms of fighting for them to make it.

I've picked up LNOE and GH, so far. And I've got HP1, SOTF and the Red Grave Zombies on the way. I'm going to hold off on Timber Peak, I think, so that I have something to work up to. Maybe I'll ask for it for Xmas.
Greetings Kassle,
You've come to the right place to be 'Completely and utterly obsessed with this game.' Some of us are quite partial to it tooWatchmen02
Enjoy the site and see you on the boards.
Welcome to the TZG

OD
Thank Zombie Jesus! Welcome to the forums.
welcome Kassle...I know exactly how you feel!
Welcome Welcome!
Greetings Kassle

Sounds like you have been bitten. Watchmen02
Welcome aboard.
"bitten" seems to be the perfect summation. Zombie03
I definitely know how you feel! I am absolutely obsessed with LNOE as well! ;-) Have been since it was first introduced to me by friends in March. So much so that I got a game night set up at my local comic shop just so I could introduce the game to new people and get to play it more.

So, you definitely came to the right place. There are quite a few of us who are obsessed... perhaps even a little too obsessed... with this game. LOL!
(09-24-2012 09:17 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]I definitely know how you feel! I am absolutely obsessed with LNOE as well! ;-) Have been since it was first introduced to me by friends in March. So much so that I got a game night set up at my local comic shop just so I could introduce the game to new people and get to play it more.

Yeah...I have a feeling my friends think I am a bit nutty, but we are a tolerant bunch of nuttiness, in general, so I told them I am having a once a month game night to ensure that I GET TO PLAY LNOE!!!

;-)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's