TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hey There
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to the whole board game thing, haven't even been doing it a year yet, but so far a touch of evil is one of my favorite games. One of my good friends is getting me all of the last night on earth stuff in exchange for all of the dominion stuff, so I really can't wait to try it. I have been looking forward to playing it a ton and been reading all I can on BGG and the Flying Frog Production wiki. Now I'm expanding and going to find out what all of you think of them game.
Greetings Karden
LNoE is great fun to play. I'm sure you'll really enjoy it!
Greetings Karden

Welcome aboard the zombie train. I hope you'll enjoy the ride. Like Samuraitrev, I think you will. Watchmen02
So far what I have read has been very interesting and I can't wait to read more. The ideas for the rule variants have been pretty interesting and I hope to share some of the things I have tried and want to try.
Welcome Karden to TZG,yes AToE rules. But I'm sure you'll like LNoE it plays differently as it's the Heroes vs the Zombies,rather than
the Heroes vs the Game like AToE.

OD
Yeah I have read the rules for LNOE and I'm itching to play it, only a little more than a week now and I will have it to test dive.
Welcome to the boards! Always great to see new members join, especially when they have experience with some of the other Flying Frog games as well. Not all of us do.
Thanks I'm glad to be here.
Reference URL's