TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from South of Brazil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!
Im from Brazil and im really loving LNOE. I just bought growing hunger and hero pack one, lets hope it arrives. Brazilian importing policies are stupid and very strict, so fingers crossed.

If theres anyone in Porto Alegre that would like to play, contact me.
Porto Alegre is just a bit too far from South of Jersery for a Game,but welcome to TZG.

OD
Greetings

A friend of mine just went to Rio de Janeiro on a business trip. Perhaps I should try to convince him to start smuggling FFP games to South America. Well, for now I hope your goods arrive safely.

Welcome aboard. Watchmen02
Greetings Colorado 13 welcome to the site and let me know when your expansions arrive. I'm sure you'll be very happy with themWatchmen02
Olá bem-vindo colorado_13
Thanks for the warm welcome. Ill keep you posted on my importing adventures. I'm also thinking about priniting and trying that burning custom made scenario. Any tips/ideas on that?
Welcome to the boards, and welcome to our growing zombie horde. ;-) LOL!
My Hero Pack 1 just arrived. Now waiting for Growing Hunger. Is SotF worth its dollars?
(10-09-2012 06:38 PM)colorado_13 Wrote: [ -> ]My Hero Pack 1 just arrived. Now waiting for Growing Hunger. Is SotF worth its dollars?

Hero Pack 1 (Good choice). I would recommend SotF if you want to add more depth/options to your games. The main thing with SotF is you get 3 new card decks. Survival Tactics (Powerful Hero Events, ((your options include building Barricades, running through Sewers and combining Weapons)), Unique Items (TBH a mixed bag of unique Hero items and weapons), Zombies with Grave Weapons deck. (Lots of new Zombie types to frustrate the Heroes)

I say go for it but it depends how long you've been playing and do you want to add more options to your gaming experience. Let me know how the order goes and if you order SotF this thread is like a saga...Watchmen02
Welcome! Don't forget to check out Invasion From Outer Space!

(Haha I'm not giving up - IFOS deserves some love too)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's