TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Shipping cost from Flying Frog Official Web Store to Europe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow zombie lovers/haters.

I wonder if anyone knows what the shipping cost is from the Official Web Store to Europe?

If anyone have ordered from the store and shipped to Europe.
What shipping option did you use, what did it cost you, and what did you order?

I am pulling out all the stops and getting everything i do not have and some things for a friend:

- Base game
- 2x Timber peak
- All the supplements
- SotF
- Zombies with grave weapons
- Red zombies with grave weapons
- Three zombie miniature sets

It would be great to know the cost before i placed the order. Or if it is best to split the order if the shipping is cheaper that way.
Other than experience from someone Europe who has made a big purchase like that... I'd suggest going through the checkout procedure, but NOT TO FULL CONFIRMATION/PAYMENT - unless you want to that is.

I was going to preorder the The Coast and HP Pack 2 for A Touch of Evil, then when I got to the calculator page I bugged out due to the advertised shipping costs to Australia. The shipping was more than the gaming material itself.

Your call of course, but it can't hurt to have a look.
(09-24-2012 11:38 PM)ForestRunner Wrote: [ -> ]Other than experience from someone Europe who has made a big purchase like that... I'd suggest going through the checkout procedure, but NOT TO FULL CONFIRMATION/PAYMENT - unless you want to that is.

I was going to preorder the The Coast and HP Pack 2 for A Touch of Evil, then when I got to the calculator page I bugged out due to the advertised shipping costs to Australia. The shipping was more than the gaming material itself.

Your call of course, but it can't hurt to have a look.

Listen to the man. You can easily assess the shipping cost on the FFP webstore. However, you should be aware that you'll risk paying approx. the same amount in import tax as shipping alone. I'd suggest you check with your local tax authorities before placing the order.
The shipping costs stated on the FFP are (were?) not correct.
What you must do is make your order and then contact FFP directly trough mail. There they will give you the correct shipping cost.
I'm not sure if they have fixed the problem in the store website yet so I guess it would not hurt just to send them a mail.

I have done that in the past and the shippingcost was way lower than stated. oh, I'm in Belgium btw.

...got screwed then again by customs and their stupid importtax...but none the less...there is a way that you can get a more acurate shippingcost. It is still not cheap but it's cheapER Watchmen02
My apologies... I believed the shipping calculator fixed. Getting my sites mixed up Insane19
The import-tax to my home country was very high, you might want to add them in your calculation for shipping.
I just ordered and recieved Timber Peak, The Coast and AToE: Hero Pack 2, and I think the shipping cost to Denmark was 60 USD...

Import tax: 80 USD Zombie17

But Ill gladly pay my taxes.
(09-25-2012 10:11 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]The shipping costs stated on the FFP are (were?) not correct.
What you must do is make your order and then contact FFP directly trough mail. There they will give you the correct shipping cost.
I'm not sure if they have fixed the problem in the store website yet so I guess it would not hurt just to send them a mail.

I don't see any problem with the shipping calculator on the FFP webstore. Just ordered the special edition CD. Only "issue" would be that you have to actually wait till the last step in the ordering process to see the choices available for shipping - and the cost.
Reference URL's