TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: HELLO FROM SYRACUSEEE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone my name is Zach, my LNoE game came in the mail today...OMGGG i'm so stoked! Anyone in the 315 area ever wants to play let me know! I've literally read the rulebook over 5 times while i've been waiting for my game to get here!
What up. Enjoy the game. Remember to download the additional scenarios on the Flying Frog website.
Feel free to ask any questions u have regarding the rules.
Greetings Zachmaio

Sounds like you have come to the right place. Welcome on board the zombie train. Watchmen02
Welcome to TZG

OD
Welcome to the boards! As glad to have new members join. I am from PA, myself. So, not your area, unfortunately. Good luck with finding some gaming buddies nearby. ;-)

You could always see about getting a gaming night set up, or see if one may already exist. I got one set up near me at my local comic shop. That is definitely a great way to get to play this game a lot more. ;-)
Greetings Zach congratulations on getting the greatest Zombie game bar none! Have lots of fun with it and post on TZG how your 1st game goesZombie13

Just so you know. I'm rooting for the Zombies!
Thanks everyone! I'm so glad that TZG goes hand and hand with my LNoE game..it makes the whole experience just so much better! We do have a game night at a place down the street, as far as I know they don't play LNoE though...guess it's time to learn em' something! One question I did have however...maybe you guys can help out, is are there any posts on here about storing the board game? The box is great but I would really love to have something that could also fit multiple expansions and would also be able to sort out all of the different cutouts! Something like a tackle box? Not really sure..
(09-25-2012 02:24 AM)DrkBlueXG Wrote: [ -> ]What up. Enjoy the game. Remember to download the additional scenarios on the Flying Frog website.

I downloaded a lot of custom scenarios while I was waiting for my game to arrive! Thanks for the suggestion though!
(09-25-2012 02:24 AM)DrkBlueXG Wrote: [ -> ]What up. Enjoy the game. Remember to download the additional scenarios on the Flying Frog website.

I downloaded a lot of custom scenarios while I was waiting for my game to arrive! Thanks for the suggestion though!
Welcome to the forums. Zombie17 Hope you enjoy your stay here. Zombie17
Reference URL's