TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: All Hollows Eve 1 Question?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just playing this solo so I could get the rules down and see how it ran before I play with others. It all went pretty smooth but I didn't understand about the Townsfolk. I get that you look for the number and try to find the zombie master. But a few question's come to mind...

1. It said it's treated like a zombie master in every way,but seeing how it's not really a zombie would the Hunger rule still apply? Because if he still has the book and able to move d3 wouldn't it make sense to run away from the hero's?

2.How does the interaction work with the townsfolk before all the numbers are revealed,Can a zombie just move over the Townsfolk counter like an average empty space?

3. So when it says you can save the townsfolk and or they can be eaten,Is the only purpose for this to get that townsfolk event card?

I only have the original base game and this has been by far the funnest scenario!
(09-26-2012 07:51 AM)ProfitOfDoom Wrote: [ -> ]I was just playing this solo so I could get the rules down and see how it ran before I play with others. It all went pretty smooth but I didn't understand about the Townsfolk. I get that you look for the number and try to find the zombie master. But a few question's come to mind...

1. It said it's treated like a zombie master in every way,but seeing how it's not really a zombie would the Hunger rule still apply? Because if he still has the book and able to move d3 wouldn't it make sense to run away from the hero's?

2.How does the interaction work with the townsfolk before all the numbers are revealed,Can a zombie just move over the Townsfolk counter like an average empty space?

3. So when it says you can save the townsfolk and or they can be eaten,Is the only purpose for this to get that townsfolk event card?

I only have the original base game and this has been by far the funnest scenario!

Well, i will try to answer your questions, lets see if i get them correctly:
1. Its a zombie so it behaves like one. Zombie Hunger does applies. Its a regular zombie hero, not master, if im not mistaken. I really dont like to see zombies running away, even if it is strategicaly interesting, if they are somewhat close. If they are far, then zombie hunger doesnt apply anyway...
2. You can think as if they are hidden, so the zombies can just walk over them. I used as a strategy when there was few left.
3. Yes, some cards are really powerful and might be worth getting if you have time to spare or are around them.

Hope this helps!
Reference URL's