TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Townsfolk as Characters Official!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The words of Jason C. Hill

'We actually have Official playable Hero versions of all of the Townsfolk that will become available along the way as new web content (they have been around for a while, but haven't all fully gone through testing yet). I think you'll find 'Mr Hyde, The Shop Teacher' will live up to his butt-kicking Archetype when he is released.'

Is it just me or do you guys want these too?Zombie17
i sooo want these i cant wait Zombie14)
wow! That will be a great addition!
I hope they make a set of plastic figures for them.
Excellent news.
(09-29-2012 01:25 AM)Atraangelis Wrote: [ -> ]I hope they make a set of plastic figures for them.

Indeed.
A townsfolk mini-expansion with just the real cards and figs would be awesome.
If you're reading this FFP people. LET'S BE HAVING THEM!

Maybe make them available as a web exclusive or have them to download from the FFP site?
Gimme gimme gimme!
This sounds awesome! Although I would find it strange playing a card of a Hero across the whole board to assist me in killing a Zombie beside me. <_<
(09-28-2012 10:29 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]The words of Jason C. Hill

'We actually have Official playable Hero versions of all of the Townsfolk that will become available along the way as new web content (they have been around for a while, but haven't all fully gone through testing yet). I think you'll find 'Mr Hyde, The Shop Teacher' will live up to his butt-kicking Archetype when he is released.'

Is it just me or do you guys want these too?Zombie17

Want!!! I had considered looking for minis elsewhere to use as the townsfolk so hopefully FFG will release a set of townsfolk minis... Watchmen02
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's