TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hi!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Titto

Hello eveyone! I love EVERY game of our beloved Flying Frog, and I hope I'll find something usefull in this website to enjoy them even more!!
You've come to the right place...This spot has got some straight up experts on both games...and the expansions.

I still have to devote some more time to A Touch of Evil....it's a great game, but I've only had a couple of sessions with it.

It seems that if we are in the mood for a board game, LNoE is the one to choose!

Welcome to the site!
welcome.. bro nice to have you..

and super i have that same problem, i love the gam but can never find the time to play. other then one on ones. its a shame
Welcome to the site. I hope you find a lot of conversations you want to take part in. If not, I hope you create a lot of conversations for everyone to take part in. Watchmen02
Welcome aboard:P

Let me plug AToE (as the Zombie supporters have already
pimped LNoEWatchmen02...Remember AToE is getting a big box
expansion this year...can LNoE say the same.

OD
Welcome Titto!

Hope you enjoy yourself here....we're all a pretty good bunch
supervike, I'd agree. i bought both games at gencon not really know which I'd like better.

I've had tons of sessions with both, and have been much happier with LNOE, although ATOE is pretty awesome too. I actually think ATOE played co-operativly is the way to go with that game (a.k.a. arkam horror lite)

viva flying frog
Reference URL's