TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hi everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone!

Two months ago, I played my first Last Night on Earth game at an open gaming meet and loved it immediately. I tried looking for copies where I live but it was all sold out. An evil friend of mine then lent his copy of Invasion From Outer Space, and while I preferred the zombie theme, I got hooked on the Martians' play style. My friend eventually sold me the game, and I'm waiting for the copy of LNOE that I ordered (due to arrive this month). I can't wait!
Greetings

There's nothing like undead love. Sounds like you've got bitten...

Welcome aboard. I hope your game arrives safely - and soon.
(10-02-2012 11:13 AM)scarydk Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings

There's nothing like undead love. Sounds like you've got bitten...

Welcome aboard. I hope your game arrives safely - and soon.

More like got abducted and probed... errr... never mind haha thanks for the welcome!
To much INFO LRWatchmen02

Welcome to TZG

OD
(10-02-2012 06:18 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]To much INFO LRWatchmen02

Welcome to TZG

OD

Many dark secrets have been shared in the misty corridors of this forsaken place. Now I know where the mist came from...
Greetings LabRat it's a great feeling waiting for a game like LNoE to arrive. Then the tension of opening the box. The sensual feeling of popping the tokens out of the card sections. The erotic perfume of the 'new game smell'. All climaxing in the ecstacy of your very first game.

Sounds perfectly normal to me...Zombie12
(10-02-2012 10:10 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings LabRat it's a great feeling waiting for a game like LNoE to arrive. Then the tension of opening the box. The sensual feeling of popping the tokens out of the card sections. The erotic perfume of the 'new game smell'. All climaxing in the ecstacy of your very first game.

Sounds perfectly normal to me...Zombie12

And I thought I was a Game Nut.

OD
Finally, they'll stop calling me "new kid"!
But seriously, welcome. You are amongst your people.let us be your methadone while you wait for your game to arrive.

Braaains,
Rob.
Thanks for the warm welcome! I have to admit that right now, I'm more of an IFOS-fan than an LNOE-fan, but that's probably because I own IFOS and am still waiting for LNOE. With all the expansions for LNOE and even ATOE available, I can't help but root for IFOS more Watchmen02
Welcome to the board. Zombie17
I haven't had any contact with Martians so I'm wondering if you can tell me, what is the difference between the two?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's