TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Downloadable short cheat sheet v1.2 (2 page rule synopsis) updated 10/4/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Click here to check out a draft of a two page cheat sheet I am putting together for first timers. I didn't see anything like it floating around so I took a stab at it. I tried to hit the high points and keep it at two pages. If you have any feed back, do share.

Braaains,
Rob.
That is great I will have to try it when I teach my friends to play this Friday.
Thanks!
Use it in good health. (Or putrid necrovivial abomination, as appropriate.) Do let me know how it works and if you catch any tweaks that I should make, easy enough to do.

For ease of reading/ printing I did not add a themed background. If you want to add some character, there is always tea-staining and edge burning/ tearing. (Smearing with blood is considered unhygienic.)
It worked well in my play yesterday. I hope you find it useful too.
So far it has worked really well I haven't found anything that it has missed. Nice work funcall
Reference URL's