TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Something funny I wanted to share about my message board history
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to share something that I found kind of funny. I am on a different message board for one of my other favorite obsessions. I have been a member of that board since April 9, 2008. There, I have a total of 561 posts.

I have been a member here on this message board since June 6, 2012. I have already surpassed my post total from that other message board in only a matter of a few months. (I'm up to 578 as I post this) LOL! Now, mind you, I have been very active here. Maybe obsessively so. LOL! The other message board had been fairly active at a time, but is not quite as active anymore. It still sees daily activity, but not as much and there is rarely any discussions I feel like joining.

Still, I thought it was pretty funny how short of an amount of time it took me to surpass my post total from a message board I have been on for over 5 years. LOL!
I guess we'll just have to start charging you per post, then. Watchmen02
(10-03-2012 07:56 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]I just wanted to share something that I found kind of funny. I am on a different message board for one of my other favorite obsessions. I have been a member of that board since April 9, 2008. There, I have a total of 561 posts.

I have been a member here on this message board since June 6, 2012. I have already surpassed my post total from that other message board in only a matter of a few months. (I'm up to 578 as I post this) LOL! Now, mind you, I have been very active here. Maybe obsessively so. LOL! The other message board had been fairly active at a time, but is not quite as active anymore. It still sees daily activity, but not as much and there is rarely any discussions I feel like joining.

Still, I thought it was pretty funny how short of an amount of time it took me to surpass my post total from a message board I have been on for over 5 years. LOL!

Look I have to say something before it's too late!!! It's becoming pretty obvious TZG has some kind of mind control where Zombiefied members are brought back here whenever possible by subtle mental triggers planted by Sarku and his Mod squad... Ever seen They Live

Whoops! shouldn't have mentioned that. (Phone now tapped and black surveillance van parked outside)

Note from TZG. Samuraitrev has been sedated. Ignore his wild acquisitions .

If you can see this image you're now in our control..sleep well...
[attachment=1712]
No way. I completely have free will. Now if you'll excuse me....

Must post! Must post! MUST POST!

LOL!
Poossstttt.... Neeed PooOOOOoosssstttttt...
Reference URL's