TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: ; gurgle : : moan : BRAAAAAINS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Rob! My girlfirned and I just got LNoE this past weekend and are learning to play it *actually we're customizing the pieces right now* and are loving it! Just wanted to say hey!
Zombie24
Hey! Hey!(that's for the GF)..Welcome aboard the TZG.

OD
Welcome to the boards, and welcome to our zombie horde! ;-) Always nice to add new undead friends to our little family.
Greetings Rob

Welcome aboard. There's nothing like custom creations. Do share.
Hey there Ron. Aren't gamer ladies great? My wife is the one that got LNOE for her birthday a couple of years ago, and we play it together lots. Welcome to the site.
I don't feel that I've been a member long enough to welcome anyone, so I'll just say I'm glad about any new members that sign up! That just means more discussion and sharing of ideas!
Greetings Rob this is the place to share your ideas. What are you making? Custom Heroes, Scenarios or something else...?
(10-06-2012 10:29 AM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Rob this is the place to share your ideas. What are you making? Custom Heroes, Scenarios or something else...?

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! Right now we're painting our zombies and heroes. After we're gonna work on the town. Talkin about doing custom pieces (she's an artist. She's on her too BTW Megzilla is her handle). Tonight we're taking it to my guitarists house to show him and his wife how to play. Hell we're not even sure if WE know how to play yet! Watchmen02 I got some pics on my instagram. Check em out. SDMFCrypticRob is my name there too
Reference URL's