TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Glad to have found this forum, its been very helpful. My girlfriend and I love this game, we're both big horror movie fans, and its a great game for even just two people to play. Thanks for the posts, they've been a lot of help on a lot of grey areas in the rules.
Greetings

Welcome aboard. It's a great game and it only gets better when you meet others with the same addiction.
Welcome to TZG

OD
Greetings RaidCasto you and your girlfriend have a very good taste in games and websites.Zombie17
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I really appreciate all the helpful info here. I have a few ideas for scenarios in mind, hopefully I can return the favor.
welcome !
Welcome to the boards. The wifey and I are big horror movie fans as well. Well, me much more so. LOL! But, we always watch a bunch around Halloween. We LOVE Halloween. For us, Halloween is all year. ;-) But, when the time comes around, it lasts all month, not just one day.

Anyways, glad you decided to join us! Hope to see you around a lot more.
Thanks Lords. Staypuft I know what you mean--I'm lucky to have a girl who likes horror too Watchmen02
welcome! i also play with my sig other one on one. definitely an enjoyable lowkey evening in.
Welcome! Let's keep these discussions going! Watchmen02
Reference URL's