TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Survivor Stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, we are still kinda new at the game (only had it since August). But I've been nerding out, and keeping a list of who survived and who didn't each game.

Here's how it rolls out (I am only listing characters who have been used more a few times).

Survival rates of my LNOE characters:

Amanda - 100%
Becky - 100%
Jenny - 100%
Sally - 100%
Sam - 100%
Stacy - 100%

Rachelle - 66%
Sherriff - 57%
Jake - 33%

Billy - 0%
Johnny - 0%

So, yeah - Billy and Johnny have yet to make it out alive in any of our games. And Sam is the lone surviving male. The Sheriff is the only character who has been used in every single game.

The ladies make quiet the showing with Amanda, Becky, Jenny, Sally and Stacy always surviving. Rachelle is popular with our group, but the zombies often go after her because of her gun so she doesn't always survive. Sally and Becky have been used in nearly every game, so their 100% is impressive.

As far as Zombie vs Heroes wins - its a fairly even race. About 57%, in favor of the Heroes at the moment.
Dude, I love statistics! I've been thinking of keeping track of these, but because of the sampling (e.g. games not played by the same people) I ended up not doing any tracking. I'm thinking of tracking the following per survivor, in addition to what you already have:

- No. of games played
- No. of games survived
- No. of zombies killed
- No. of scenario items found
- No. of games won
- No. of games lost
- Scenarios played

Like I mentioned, the sampling is difficult (e.g. a character played often in Die Zombies Die might have a higher zombies killed ratio than those played more in Escape In the Truck) so I haven't gotten about to doing it.
(10-09-2012 06:08 PM)LabRat Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, I love statistics! I've been thinking of keeping track of these, but because of the sampling (e.g. games not played by the same people) I ended up not doing any tracking. I'm thinking of tracking the following per survivor, in addition to what you already have:

- No. of games played
- No. of games survived
- No. of zombies killed
- No. of scenario items found
- No. of games won
- No. of games lost
- Scenarios played

Like I mentioned, the sampling is difficult (e.g. a character played often in Die Zombies Die might have a higher zombies killed ratio than those played more in Escape In the Truck) so I haven't gotten about to doing it.

Ah...very interesting.

My tracking actually has a few of those types of things (# of games played, # of games survived, # of games won, # of games lost and scenarios played)...but I never thought to keep track of # of zombies killed, which is SUCH an obvious one.

Who wouldn't want to know know who the best zombie slayer is? Dammit!
Nice stats. I always like when people track these things for us. Thanks for taking the time to do it.
(10-09-2012 05:11 PM)kassle Wrote: [ -> ]Billy - 0%
Nice, I hate that little bugger. This confirms my suspicions about him, scientifically.

Quote:Johnny - 0%
You are doing it wrong. Johnny is the man! Maybe a little too aggressive? Insane21
How about if there are separate stats PER scenario? Is that too tedious? Best Zombie killer in DZD, best spawn pit destroyer in Burn 'Em Out, etc.?
(10-09-2012 06:58 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]Nice stats. I always like when people track these things for us. Thanks for taking the time to do it.
(10-09-2012 05:11 PM)kassle Wrote: [ -> ]Billy - 0%
Nice, I hate that little bugger. This confirms my suspicions about him, scientifically.

Quote:Johnny - 0%
You are doing it wrong. Johnny is the man! Maybe a little too aggressive? Insane21

We do have a Johnny fan in the group...and yeah - I would say he's sort of an aggressive personality, in general. So, perhaps that mix isn't such a great thing for poor Johnny.
My younger B-i-L loves Johnny, and frequently is overly aggressive. He for some reason thinks Johnny is awesome with the Garden Shears, and sees no reason to have the baseball bat chainsaw combo I keep telling him is way better.

Probably the fact that he rolls insane amounts of 6's with only three dice helps keep that going.

I'm going to start keeping track of my games from now on.
Johnny never survives because he's too busy wading through hordes. I'll give you that statistic is fairly close to mine. But add up the number of zombies Johnny has capped vs others? :P

Billy is a horribly weak hero. One of the worst.
(10-12-2012 05:12 AM)Orguss Wrote: [ -> ]Billy is a horribly weak hero. One of the worst.

Billy is a barricade and survival deck machine.

That's pretty much it.
Love this thread! Fellow stats nerd here. I have 23 games worth of data. Zombies have 65% of the victories. I ranked the heroes by their survival percentage in our games. The numbers are %Lived/%Won when the hero was in the game from the start. The number at the end is their average kills per game.

Father Joseph 100%/20% - 1
Sally (TP) 100%/0% - 3.5
Jade 100%/100% - 2.6
Amanda 100%/100% - 4.5
Ed Baker 78%/11% - 3.2
Sally 75%/50% - 2.25
Sam 67%/33% - 3.4
Rachelle 67%/33% - 3.25
Sheriff Anderson 67%/67% - 6
Sheriff Anderson (TP) 57%/14% - 3.71
Jake Cartwright (TP) 56%/11% - 2.33
Johnny 50%/33% - 2.89