TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Been hanging around long enough...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10-10-2012 10:08 PM)MoonSylver Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2012 08:08 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]The great worm hasn't responded yet. Perhaps he/it is angry...

Thanks for jinxing my petition SDK. Insane19 Now I'm going to have to sacrifice that virgin that I'd been saving for myself...Insane20
---MSWatchmen01

I can assure you, I take no pleasure in evil...

If you are thinking of bringing Justin Bieper to the sacrificial alter, I advice you to "equip" him with a ball gag made of 7 auto-rotating scythe blades to prevent him from enchanting you with his cursed singing as it is known to cause cell necrosis in the brains of the lost souls who listen.

I hate to go munchy-munchy on already chewed up brains. Zombie03
(10-11-2012 10:37 AM)scarydk Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2012 10:08 PM)MoonSylver Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2012 08:08 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]The great worm hasn't responded yet. Perhaps he/it is angry...

Thanks for jinxing my petition SDK. Insane19 Now I'm going to have to sacrifice that virgin that I'd been saving for myself...Insane20
---MSWatchmen01

I can assure you, I take no pleasure in evil...

If you are thinking of bringing Justin Bieper to the sacrificial alter, I advice you to "equip" him with a ball gag made of 7 auto-rotating scythe blades to prevent him from enchanting you with his cursed singing as it is known to cause cell necrosis in the brains of the lost souls who listen.

I hate to go munchy-munchy on already chewed up brains. Zombie03

Um, I'm dude, so I wouldn't be saving the Bebe for myself...Zombie12

Besides, I'm trying to appease the Great One, not make it madder...Insane20
Sorry. I tend to get busy and out of sorts every once in a while. Bad admin. BAD! Wait. Am I not Sarku?
Whee!!! Shi Hai, the Worm Lives. Zombie03
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's