TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New fan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just very recently got back into board games, and A Touch Of Evil was my first purchase. Loving the game and looking forward to many more hours of it. Watchmen02
Welcome! Welcome back to the hobby as well. ATOE was a worthy purchase. Let us know if you have any questions.
---MSWatchmen01
Always glad to hear...ATOE doesn't get enough love, in my opinion...=)
(10-14-2012 09:44 AM)Tommy Brownell Wrote: [ -> ]Always glad to hear...ATOE doesn't get enough love, in my opinion...=)

Agreed. I notice there's been a lot more activity lately, now that we're at The Coast, so maybe that'll change. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01
Greetings Dragonhead. Great news that you're back into board games. Stick around and see you on the boardsWatchmen02
(10-14-2012 08:53 AM)Dragonhead Wrote: [ -> ]Just very recently got back into board games, and A Touch Of Evil was my first purchase. Loving the game and looking forward to many more hours of it. Watchmen02

Greetings friend

A good friend of mine bought AToE first... then LNoE eventually. You know your destiny. Zombie03

Welcome aboard.
Welcome DH to TZG,actually AToE is all you will ever needInsane20
Well that & SWTWC & The Coast,Hero Packs 1 & 2 & the
web card expansions.

Enjoy!

OD
Welcome to the boards. I still haven't yet played A Touch Of Evil, but I love seeing fans of that game join. When I do play it, I'm going to want to have more and more people to discuss the game! :-)
(10-15-2012 09:55 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the boards. I still haven't yet played A Touch Of Evil, but I love seeing fans of that game join. When I do play it, I'm going to want to have more and more people to discuss the game! :-)

Ditto! Welcome!
Reference URL's