TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Solo play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I often play LNoE and AToE solo, well me and my imagination. And we both enjoy the games a lot!!
My friends don't appreciate ATOE as much as I do, and don't want to play it very often, so solo play has been helpful for me to get my monster hunting fix.
I'm getting the base set today, but I won't be able to get my hands on Something Wicked until some time. Can anyone give me quick pointers on how this can be played solo? Should I just follow the competitive play and choose two heroes, then go through the turns as if there were two of myself?
(10-25-2012 02:12 AM)LabRat Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting the base set today, but I won't be able to get my hands on Something Wicked until some time. Can anyone give me quick pointers on how this can be played solo? Should I just follow the competitive play and choose two heroes, then go through the turns as if there were two of myself?

Co-op. Play 2+ Heroes as co-op. You will not be able to play competitive ( unless you were to play both sides against each other. Doable, but you'll ahve the "hidden knowledge" of both...)

If you play a Single Hero even, follow co-op rules.

I'll send you a PM w/ more details. Watchmen02
Darn why did i type competitive? I meant co-op haha. Thanks MoonSylver!
Something wicked arrived today. I do not have AToE yet! I hope it arrives tomorrow so I can finnally try this game. One of the main reason I got this game is for the solo play. I probably will be able to get a full game together but not as often as I would like. I am glad to read that I am not the only one that does this.
I mostly play Solo, ATOE works great Solo (even before the official rules came out). It's one of the best Solo
systems around.

OD
(04-08-2016 06:16 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]I mostly play Solo, ATOE works great Solo (even before the official rules came out). It's one of the best Solo
systems around.

OD

Thank you OD. I am glad to heard that and excited to receive my copy. It has still not arrived, the worst part is I have Something Wicked sprawled out on the table and I can not play it.
Me too and I agree. A great game to lose yourself in the story.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's