TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone!

Just happened to discover this website while looking at some Flying Frog info. I am still pretty new to a lot of good board games, but I'm trying to build up a small collection.

I've played AToE a few years ago, but do not own it. I currently have Last Night on Earth and Growing Hunger from Flying Frog. I also own Quelf (Great party game) and Order of the Stick. Over time I plan to build my collection. Maybe I'll find some good recommendations here.
Welcome! Growing Hunger is a fantastic addition to the main game.

Also -I've played Quelf before - had rented a home with friends in Cabo and it was our nightly wind-down activity. Its pretty out there. We definitely had quite a few giggles. Great party game, indeed.
Greetings Cyrano89 I'm sure you'll find lots here to interest you especially with all games made by Flying Frog Productions. If you check out the board game section (On the main Forum Page) you'll find threads on lots of games.

Stick around and see you on the boards!
Welcome to TZG

OD
Welcome to the boards! The wifey and I have Quelf as well. Played it at her latest birthday party earlier this year. It is definitely a lot of fun! Very whacky.
Welcome!
Welcome to the forums. :3 Just a quick question, how is the OOTS board game?
It is a lot of fun, especially if you are a fan of the comic or fantasy RPGs in general. Definitely need a decent amount of play space though
Greetings.

Hope you'll enjoy the site.
Reference URL's