TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Jim and I am new to flying frog games. Recently started planning LNOE and mildly addicted Watchmen02 . Looking forward Cruising the forums and learning all i can.
Hi jim, I'm Ed and I'm new too! I'm more of an ATOE fan, but I'm curious about LNOE
(10-24-2012 12:36 AM)jibbo1971 Wrote: [ -> ]My name is Jim and I am new to flying frog games. Recently started planning LNOE and mildly addicted Watchmen02 . Looking forward Cruising the forums and learning all i can.

Greetings Jim. Glad to hear you have found LNoE. It IS a highly addictive game. And if you are into gaming and the hole zombie genre it's indispensable.

Welcome aboard.
Welcome aboard Jib,dr place is full of Zombie stuff,enjoy.

OD
Welcome to the Horde! Definitely check out the custom scenarios that the wonderful people have developed. They are very intriguing and a wonderful addition to the official scenarios. Also don't forget to check out the official web content. There are a couple Halloween scenarios that you might enjoy given the time of year.
welcome!
Greetings Jim
Hopefully that mild addiction will turn to full blown dependence.
Welcome to our undead horde! ;-) I always feel the more the merrier. Glad to have another obsessed FFP fan on our hands! I think you'll find the rest of us are quite obsessed with Last Night On Earth and Flying Frog in general. Hope to see you around the boards a lot more.
Thanks for the welcomes! There is definitely a lot of content and it is overwhelming but in a good way. You guys will be seeing me around as I do hope to become a full member and eventually gain access to the dl section.
Reference URL's